Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Emma's School Play Ad

Emma is in the Scenic Middle School's play, "A Midsummer's Night Dream." She prepared a 7 minute dialogue and an A Capella solo for the tryouts. I thought she should have gotten a lead, of course, but she was cast as a lesser fairy. She will be dancing, singing and has a small speaking part. The performance is next week and I'll be happy when it's over! It takes up a lot of Emma's time, but she has enjoyed it. She's using the experience toward her Personal Progress in Young Women's, at Church.

Her dad bought an ad in the program. . . but her Aunt Tiffany is the genius behind the verbiage and design. I love that woman. Anytime I need a Photoshop project handled, she is the master I call! Thanks Tiff! It really is cute (and funny).

11 comments:

Andrea said...

That is such a beautiful picture of Emma. I love the ad, too cute. I wish we could watch her perform.

Elaine Goold said...

Cute Ad! Was Emma embarrassed by it? Or did she love being the star of her dad's ad? I sure wish I could be there for the play!!! You'll do great Emma!!

Aunt Val said...

Dancing, singing and a part in the play, is pretty wonderful. That was so thought full, of Damian, to purchase her that ad in the program and she looks so beautiful, in it, too. I can see she’s worked very hard. Congratulate her for me, will you, please? Have fun.

Krystal said...

Wow! Emma is such a beautiful young lady! :) I hope she does "break a leg"...but only figuratively speaking. :) Good luck, Emma!

Autumn said...

I totally laughed out loud at your ad - very witty not to mention a beautiful picture of Emma. Love it!

Cynthia said...

Darling add, beautiful Emma just made it so! Good luck in your preformance Emma. &hearts Aunt Cynthia

Kristy Swenson said...

I wish I could see Emma in the play. Break a leg, Emma! and good job to Tiffany...very clever!! :)

Kristi said...

That is funny. I bet she never thought that she would be a model in an advertisement for a law firm.
Emma is a pretty girl.

Leslie said...

Hilarious Ad!! Good job Emma.

Unknown said...

Hysterical!!

Elaine Goold said...

So Emma, have you performed your play yet? How did it go?? Or is it this weekend? Call me and tell me all about it, okay? (or email me if you don't want to call!!) Love you, cute girl!