Friday, May 15, 2009

How well do I know my Man?

We'll see how well I know Damian. My answers are first, his are in red.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The Office, Law and Order, Criminal Minds, SPORTS!! "Law and Order & CSI"

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Brianne's Poppyseed Dressing, "Usually Ceasar because I don't trust any of the other ones" (OK, what does that mean?)

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Any recipe that originates in Utah (creamy soup casseroles, jello salads, etc) "What are those spear things we ate the other day, Asparagus, I really don't like asparagus."

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Sprite. "Chocolate Shake"

5. Where did he go to high school? Capuchino HS "Capuchino"

6. What size shoe does he wear? 12?? "11"

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Stocks, Apartment Buildings "Some kind of money, I don't know, can you collect money? You probably can't collect money."

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Pastrami "Peanut Butter and Jelly or Tuna" I started laughing at this because I haven't gotten one answer right, so I tell Damian what I'm doing and tell him I answered "Pastrami" He says, "It used to be Pastrami, I'm old now." What in the heck does that mean? I don't know ANY old people that like PB and J.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Cold Cereal (and he does!) "Chocolate"

10. What is his favorite cereal? Cocoa Pebbles, Apple Jacks, Cocoa Puffs "Cheerios" OK, what is he talking about? I think he said that because he's trying to loose weight. He has eaten 1-2 bowls of one of cereals I mentioned every day since I've known him! I'm sure I'm still not wrong on EVERY account because I just don't know my own husband. Right?


11. What would he never wear? Non-Pleated Pants, skinny jeans "Women's Clothing or a G-String"

12. What is his favorite sports team? San Fran 49ers, Giants and Warriors, ALL THINGS BYU "Giants"

13. Who did he vote for? This is a major bone of contention in our marriage. He wouldn't vote for McCain, and wrote in the Prophet of our Church instead. He finally changed his vote to Mitt Romney after I yelled at him for wasting his vote and making a mockery of the democratic process. He thought McCain was too liberal. I'm still mad at him for not helping McCain but he says Oregon is a liberal state and Obama was going to win here anyway. I wonder if he remembers all this? "Mitt Romney"

14. Who is his best friend? After me? His brothers. Then Jim Watkins and Rich Savage from BYU. "You" Oh, how sweet. I think he knew he'd be sleeping on the couch if he didn't answer that right!

15. What is something you do that HE wishes YOU wouldn't do? burp, fart, raise my voice, leave the door open when I go to the bathroom, talk about him on my blog. "Stop me from groping you."

16. What is his heritage? 100% Basque (mostly French Basque, with a little Spanish Basque thrown in on his mom's side) "Basque American"

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate with Chocolate frosting "Chocolate"

18. Did he play sports in high school? Basketball and Tennis "Basketball & Tennis"

19. What could he spend hours doing? Reading the Scriptures, church books, etc. I can't write the answer he said, since my children read this, but let's just say it involved kissing, for Emma's sake. So I asked him for a G rated answer and he said reading and traveling.


20. What is one unique talent he has? He can do voices when he reads stories to the kids. Especially hilareous is his voice for "Jose," Junie B. Jones's Boyfriend. "I can whistle" (not sure how this is unique, but I'll give it to him.)

12 comments:

Jennie said...

That's hilarious. I love reading about Damian. I'm going to have to do this with Matt. If you ask me, it almost sounds like you know him a little better than he knows himself. Your answers were so much deeper...

Callie said...

He He- thanks for the laugh- this is funny!

Amber said...

Sarah, you guys are too cute! I hope that after Cole and I have 4 kids and have been married for 13? years we will have the same humor as you two!

suzy said...

I have to say, I think bangs pic #2 is hot. That is the Sarah I remember getting an autograph of when she was Miss Valdez. I love that he actually voted for Mitt. Joey donated lots of money we didn't have in the beginning, but he didn't actually vote for him. I also think it's funny that he wouldn't wear pant without pleats cause I don't think Joey would wear pants WITH pleats. Haha.

Autumn said...

I love the answer for what he wishes you wouldn't do. I love how much your husband is in love with you! Fun post - I will have to do this with my hubbie = )

Krystal said...

I love that you know more about your hubby than he does. :) Great tag; I'll have to ask these questions to Josh someday. :)

Elaine Goold said...

Oh my, this made me laugh so hard! I love you two!

Andrea said...

How funny! I think maybe you shouldn't stop him from groping you anymore but continue to burp, fart, ect.

Leslie said...

Hilarious! You got about 40% right...you have MANY years left together to get 100%. :) Love ya!

youreprettytoo said...

I love and miss both of you guys!

Grandma Duffy said...

You guys are too cute and have too much fun together!! I am glad!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if #15 is G rated. Hmm. I may have to censor this for my children before they read it. And I don't think I'm going to let my children read my answers either. Because you know I am so doing this!

And let me just say, for the record, that we were very sad to hear that you were getting released, but I'm very excited for the new change. And I'm totally happy that you're still coming to camp. Because there are some things we have to stand up for, and camp is one of them, and they're going to have to drag me away, kicking and screaming, or haul me off in a wooden box!