Monday, October 27, 2008

Briana and Sem, Newlywed Series 2

My only sister was married 2 weeks ago in Bosa, Sardinia, Italy. I pretended to know what I was doing as the photographer. Thank goodness for Photoshop, it greatly improved my "work!"

Click here for photos of her actual wedding.
Click here for the first series of Newlywed photos I took.

Our second "photo shoot" location was on a retaining wall where Temo River meets the ocean. This was the site that Briana and Sem took a walk after their first date, and had their first kiss. The rest is HISTORY!!










Our last location was Cala Cumpoltitu, a beautiful beach 10 minutes from Bosa. You have to hike down to it, so Briana changed to Tevas. She and Sem strolled along the water, then jumped into the sea, from a cliff, IN THEIR WEDDING CLOTHES!!


















They took the words: Taking the Plunge . . . literally!

10 comments:

Lana said...

these were your best shots, they are lovely!

Grandma Duffy said...

Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...just beautiful.

Just wondering...what does it say on the fence? Is it, by chance, the Italian version of "No Trespassing"? What kind of fine did you have to pay? Or did you just invite the local police to the reception for free booze?

Sophie wants you to know she liked the pictures where they were kissing "on the lips". The almost-kissing pictures really frustrated her. Don't ask me why.

Brandan and Becky said...

Beautiful photos. You're very talented. I especially like the photos where her white dress is against the blue sea and sky.

Becky

Elaine Goold said...

Hurray! I love these photos! They are beautiful! You did a great job! Again, it makes me homesick! When can I go back???!!!

suzy said...

I love these! I love the one of her with her feet in the water and the one of him holding her on the beach. You are awesome!! Is there a story behind their matching rings? Did he make them?

Christine said...

Oh those beach ones are so pretty...and I just love that they tuke the plunge and she got her wedding dress wet! How fun those two are...and so cute to have a matching shot of them free falling like their engagement photo...you really are turning into quite the photographer little missy!

Andrea said...

These are all so pretty. The photography is wonderful, and they look so in love. I love how beautiful all of the scenery is also. What a great place to be in love!

Kristi said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful location, beautiful bride.
I love that they jumped into the water in their wedding clothes. I jumped into the pool at my sister's wedding reception in my dress, but some how I looked like a drunk sister and it wasn't very romantic for anyone.

Krystal said...

Wow! You take beautiful pictures! They all turned out amazing! Briana makes such a beautiful bride!